Discount promo for The Lilies of Dawn and other writing news


Okay, popping in here briefly for some writing news/self-promo time.

(It's been a hard few days. I know. I've been struggling to write. . . I know many people now struggling to write.

But here goes).


--My publisher is running a discount promo on my fantasy novelette, The Lilies of Dawn. Today and tomorrow only (11/13 thru 11/14), the ebook version is available for $0.99. If you click directly on the sales links (Amazon, Kobo, etc), you'll see the discounted price.

http://annorlundaenterprises.com/books/the-lilies-of-dawn/


--I have a sea fairy-tale, "All the Souls Like Candle Flames," coming out in Luna Station Quarterly on December 1. It's a story about  a Sea-Witch, a white gull, and a little brown fish. 

--I have a dark fantasy story, "Of Milk and Blood," coming out in Unsung Stories on December 9.  It's a story about demons and fear.

I am still trying to write. Sometimes it feels useless. Often it feels useless. But let's all just keep going.

Take care, everyone. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On memoir and things I have no experience of—A review of "Barbarian Days: A Surfing Life" by William Finnegan

Short fiction recs! May-June 2023

Short fiction recs! Oct-Nov 2023